GENERAL LIMITATIONS OF THE SERVICE –
The MAGNITRACKING CORP service is linked to third-party services, specifically data services or GPRS, which are offered by carriers such as AT & T, VERIZON or others. These networks are beyond the control of MAGNITRACKING CORP, so it is important to note that there could be areas of NO GPRS coverage (internet) or simply do not exist. The carriers do not notify us of failures or lack of coverage, so we can not guarantee coverage at any geographical point. However, our GPS equipment stores all the information in buffer and upon rediscovering the signal, it forwards all the data captured in the non-coverage area so that for the user, there will be no data loss. – If the GPS leaves the United States, you must request the opening of Roaming to MAGNITRACKING CORP. Costs could apply.
SCOPE OF THE SUPPORT SERVICE AND 24/7 ATTENTION
– The telephone support department works 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to attend service requests or report problems.
– MagniTracking CORP will try by all means necessary to resolve any support request as soon as possible.
With this service you will have access to:
A- Eventually request location in real time of your units. There may be cases in which you do not have access to any device with internet and therefore to the platform and require knowing the location of your units.
B- You may eventually request locking/unlocking of your units, for this you will have to communicate, but in case you make this request often, you will be enabled the possibility and option in your profile so that you can do it
C- In case of theft, Magnitracking CORP will offer you the support to provide your unit location, and when required, lower the frequency of the report and keep you informed about the movements. You will have to go with the competent authority to carry out the protection of the unit in case of locating it.
GPS EQUIPMENT LIMITATIONS
- The GPS network was created by and for the US Army, and, from the beginning, it was designed with two precisión levels. The user level had an accuracy of about 100 meters and the military service of 10 meters. For civil use an improvement was made, called differential GPS, which practically equaled the civil and military resolution, so finally, the army ended up annulling the codification army measures signal, opening it to public use. With the army signal plus differential GPS, you can reach accuracies of about 6 meters. – GPS equipment can be affected and have variations due to factors such as weather, high voltage, underground areas, areas of no GPRS coverage (Internet network), including the legislation of some states of the United States to avoid the violation of the right to the privacy of the individual located, etc.
- It is essential to point out that in the event of a failure, the client must report it as soon as possible, since our customer service personnel could eventually detect it and report it, but perhaps not with the necessary immediacy. It should be clarified that we are not continually monitoring their units and it is out of our reach that we can tell whether a unit is moving or not, so it could take us a while to notice an incident. We ask you to instruct your personnel in charge that when you realize that a unit is not reporting, let us know as soon as possible, it is your responsibility to do so.
- The electrical system of your vehicle must be working correctly.
- There should not be debts or invoices due.
- No third party or person NOT authorized by Magnitracking CORP must manipulate GPS equipment; otherwise, we will not be responsible for the operation, and the warranty of the equipment is lost automatically.
- 24/7 SUPPORT SERVICE LIMITATIONS.
- For security reasons in Magnitracking CORP, we do not keep observing your platform and units. Our staff can access your information under your express request when you call us and request support for an event. For this, you must identify yourself with your security passwords, otherwise, for your security and ours, you will be denied assistance. You are solely responsible for being aware of your units and alerts.
Also, if you have any questions about any of the services listed above, we ask you to contact our commercial area.
We manage three levels of services. In each case, there are variants in the service that define it, and this is expressed in the commercial proposal.
AGREEMENT OF USAGE TERMS OF THE MAGNITRACKING CORP WEB SITE.
These website terms and conditions apply only to websites owned by Magnitracking CORP and its internal sites. Keep in mind that other Magnitracking CORP services may have additional terms and conditions concerning your use of those services.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU CAN NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
Without the prior written authorization of Magnitracking CORP, you can not:
- Make use of any data mining robot (automated bots), hardware or software modules that put a specific feature or service when entering an existing more extensive system (plugins) or other data collection and extraction tools, scripts, applications or methods on this site.
- Use any device, software, or hardware to prevent functionality actions, interfere with or affect the proper functioning of this site or our servers.
- Carry out any action that affects us with a slow load, redirect to another site, or modify our network infrastructure or our customers.
- Decompile, reverse engineer, modify or disassemble any of the programs associated with the site, platform or our network infrastructure.
- Use any program type with “hidden text” using the name of CORP magnitracking without the prior written permission of Verizon Connect.